Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world: Indeed it’s the only thing that ever has.
Join a team
We’re a community of volunteers who find joy and meaning in service. Our culture is one of creativity and self-care.
Volunteering to host a circle is a compassionate way to give to a world in crisis. Our volunteers also receive the health benefits of volunteering, the emotional benefits of belonging to a community, and the spiritual benefits of meaning and purpose.
The number and type of healing circles we offer continue to grow as volunteers launch new circles in their areas of interest. We currently offer healing circles in the following categories:
- Bringing the World Together: Reaching across borders
- Caregivers Together: Supporting loved ones
- Coming Together: Facing uncertain times
- Expressive Arts: Healing through self-discovery
- Grieving Together: Living with loss
- Living with Cancer: Healing together
- Passages: Supporting life’s transitions
- Race, Culture, and Identity: Welcoming justice and equity
- Supporting Healthcare: Caring for professionals
Typically, volunteers participate in trainings and practice circles to gain confidence before they join a team. Individual teams provide additional training and support. If you’ve completed training and are interested in joining a team as a host or guardian, please contact Susanne.